- The Basque Public school from Lakuntza, based on plurilingual quality education.
- A school that achieves all the goals our society needs, using new pedagogical systems and ITC tools.
- A respectful school with all the culture and intelectual features that offers a whole education.
- A school that tackles the compromise of everyone who is part of it, being aware of each one’s rights and duties.
POINT OF VUE
- A quality school from and for the village
- A Basque school that reinforces the Basque language
- A school that developes students’ unicity, very respectful with everybody’s personality, interests, pace and situations.
- Plurilingual school, working with ITC and inside a changeable society.
- Using the best methodology to achieve actual society’s goals.
- With a strong link with families and other organizations
- A school that offers an endless formation to its teachers.
- The whole community of ‘LAKUNTZAKO HERRI ESKOLA’ shares these values:
- Autonomy: In order to achieve one’s self-steam, security, freedom and responsibility
- Several languages: Children are involved in a Basque atmosphere since the very first day. They start learning English when they are four and Spanish when they are six.
- Respect: We are very respectful to one’s ideas, personal features and abilities, but we also reinforce the respect to Nature, properties, and school material and building.
Work organization: We want critical students who question every situation, who create and grow dinamicaly.