*Coming to school on time.
* In case a student is late a reason from family or doctor must be shown.
*When a student is missing the teacher must know why
* Students must not leave school without permission.
*Parents will not come to school at school hours if it is not sctrictly necessary, not even to bring a snack.
*Respect and fair play must be shown at school and out of it to school staff
*The vocabulary used must be respectful for not hiring anyone.
*Students must bring all the necessary material for school activities (books, pencil cases, gym clothes…)
* It is compulsory to take part in all the activities and exercices at school
*Students must be responsible of their activities and material
*Teachers are not allow to give any medicine to students. Only in special cases, under doctor’s prescription and with monodoses a teacher will do it.
* No one can come in the classroom to get any material after school finishes, nor children nor adults.
*Primary teachers in charge to supervise the break time will be in charge to open doors three minutes earlier. The doors will be closed five minutes after time, by the teachers who have not lessons at that moment. In case any students come later, their names will be noted down.
Break time rules:
- Children must take their anorak or anything they need because they will not allowed to go back to their classrooom.
- If they need to go to the toilet or so, they must request for permission to the nearer teachers to the main door.
- Material for Infants will be taken out by teachers in a box, and in Primary, each group will be in charge by rota, to take the material box from their classroom to the playground and to tidy up at the end of the break.
- Student can not play with football at the Court. Primary students will be divided in two groups if there are problems to use the football field. If not, they can play together. On fridays there will not be any football to play.
- Primary student can play with Infants only the very first minutes of each break.
- Teachers in charge of supervising the break must be on time. In case of bad weather, teachers in charge of supervising the break can decide to let children to play boardgames at the library.
The break will be supervised by three teachers. The playground will be divided in two parts, one for Infants and the other one for Primary students. The area nearer to the front door of School will be for infants. The rest of pupils can stay there for a while, never for all the break, and in case of staying a little, playing in big group not one by one with only an infant.
Primary students can play in the Court, the field and the playground. Teachers in charge of supervising must encourage children to speak Basque, show them some games and try to integrate children that get a bit isolated.